Enjoyed by seasoned golfers year-round, Blissful Meadows is a beautiful and challenging 18 hole championship golf course located in Uxbridge, Massachusetts. Blissful Meadows Golf Club was designed by Golf World magazine's 2000 "Architect of the Year", Brian Silva, of the design firm Cornish & Silva. Construction of the golf course began in 1988 by Gordon Bliss and his son, Kevin. The front nine holes were opened in 1991 and the back nine opened shortly thereafter.
- 18 hole championship course
- Award-winning layout, catering to both high and low handicap golfers, offers varying fade and draw shots to satisfy both left-handed and right-handed golfers
- Both our 1st and 10th holes begin near the clubhouse and both our 9th and 18th holes bring our players back to the clubhouse, allowing for ease of playing front or back or both
- Historic silvermine located on our signature hole #13
- Rating/slope 73.4/136 yardage 6700
- Restored antique farm equipment dotting the landscape, keeping in theme with the historic farm the course was built upon
- Clubhouse is located in our renovated victorian barn, circa 1880
- Full practice facility located at the clubhouse including grass and mat driving range with target holes, large putting green, and practice bunker
- Family owned and operated, Blissful Meadows is well-known as one of the friendliest golf clubs in the area!