GOLF CLUB MEMBERSHIP
2019 MEMBERSHIP SEASON
March 15, 2019 to March 15, 2020
Blissful Meadows offers many membership options to fit your lifestyle. From juniors to seniors, to singles and families and now our new COUPLES membership. Our membership season runs from March 15th of the current year to March 15th of the following year. Membership dues are payable by March 15th in order to receive playing privileges for that year.
Blissful Meadows Golf Club is a family owned and operated semi-private golf club, the concept of which was created by the owners in 1989. The Brian Silva designed course is built on the Bliss family farm purchased in 1964. Both the clubhouse, which was remodeled from the 1880 Victorian barn and the Bliss farmhouse built in 1745 are listed in the "National Register of Historic Places."
The intent of the owners is to provide an exceptional, challenging but playable course for golfers of all levels of skill and ability. As owners and operators of Blissful Meadows Golf Club, we strive to accept and treat all members of our club equally. We strive to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy and be as proud of the club as we, the owners of Blissful Meadows are.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER AT BLISSFUL MEADOWS?
2. Unlike most clubs, we have no food minimum yet offer affordable dining. And as a member you enjoy a 10 percent discount off pro shop merchandise (excluding hard goods, shoes and sale items) a 20 percent discount off golf car rentals, plus a 25 percent discount on practice balls.
3. There are no assessments ever, so you know exactly what your investment in membership will be.
4. We have an excellent range and short-game practice areas to aid you in working on your game.
5. The business contacts and networking opportunities you may gain could pay for your membership!
6. We are widely known as the areas most friendly golf course. The many new friends you will meet at the club are considered priceless.